Follow beans_corner on Twitter
Follow beans_corner on Twitter

Monday 13 June 2011

Internet, why?

My internet has decided that it hates me. Basic webpages won't load anymore, while others seem to be fine. I don't even. I've decided to make a blog post to distract me from my rage. But I just thought I'd share my feelings about it, because that is healthy and I don't want to explode later with suppresed rage.




I've been busy with exam study so I thought I'd share with you my choice for my highschool dress up day. For those who do not live in Australia, on the last day of school, students in year 12 (our last year in high school) basically go ape shit, pull pranks and occasionally break things in an event we call 'muck-up day'. 

Because we're all crazy Australian teenagers, some of us decide that it's really funny to fill up waterguns with piss and squirt random people on public transport or in the city. I don't know if it's the same in all the states, but the Victorian private schools are usually the ones to take it too far (Being that rich would probably piss me off to, to the point where shooting piss on people is the only release).

In an effort to avoid this, my school has created 'dress-up day' - a genius plan that was hatched when some clever middle aged teacher said, 'hey! if we get them to dress up all funny on one day, they'll totally forget about that muck-up day thing that's all over the news!' I have to admit, pranks are very rarely pulled on muck-up day at my school, but that may be helped by the fact that they hire security guards for the day and the principal holds an assembly where he warns us we'll be expelled if we dare to 'muck-up'.

So, the point of this post is to show you all the costume me and my friends chose. I'm pretty much tiny height and almost all my friends are male, so most of the time I look like an oompa loompa, without the orange. You have been warned.

Custom Search

5 comments:

  1. lol, sometimes my internet hates me too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous01:21

    Don't be shy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ribbon-hair, it's just wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, that hair is a piece of architecture though. The effort...
    I rarely put my hair up :P

    My internet has revived itself, but my University's servers are down. On the day before my exam...
    But I'm still here, so I guess I shouldn't blame them if I fail.

    ReplyDelete

Follow beans_corner on Twitter